Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the timeframe for placing orders by email?Advance orders by email must be placed by 3pm two working days before the desired pick up or delivery date. So for an order for today or tomorrow, please call or come into the store. Our store is open on statutory holidays, however we have very limited staff on the holidays so please contact us in advance about any orders.
- Can I place any special or custom order by email?If the item you want is not on this website please don’t hesitate to contact our office.
- What is the delivery cost and where can you deliver?The delivery fee is based on location and size of the order. We deliver throughout the GTA. We deliver to Hamilton on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Is there a minimum for free delivery and where is the perimeter?Free delivery is generally along the Bathurst corridor. The minimum amount for delivery is generally $50 of baked goods. We cannot guarantee a delivery time but we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Can you arrange a courier?Yes, we can arrange a courier.
- Do you deliver on holidays?We are closed on all Jewish holidays. Our store is open on statutory holidays , however we have very limited staff and drivers so please contact us in advance about any orders.
- Do your products contain nuts?Hermes Bakery is a nut-free environment.
However, our Passover products are produced at a different location which is not a nut-free environment. We suggest anyone with any kind of allergy should contact the office to get more details.
- Are you a Gluten free environment?No we are not a gluten free environment. We do have a couple of products that are gluten-free.
Our Passover products are 100% gluten free and are produced in a 100% gluten free facility. Please contact us when the Passover products are available.
- Are your products dairy free?Besides the cheese products, all of our products are dairy free (pareve) and lactose free under the strictest supervision.